Create a new Application Help ProjectTo create a new Time2HELP project for creating Application help files, do the following:
- Run the New Application Help Project wizard (File | New | Application Help Project).
- Enter the company name, the Product name and the Application file name (without path and extension), press Next
- Select a topic file template and press Next
- Select the directory where you want to keep the Project file and press Finish
- Select an output format, press OK. Select a template for your WinHelp project (.HPJ), press OK
Build an output
HTML generated by Time2HELP